Implementation of an electronic commercial model for UAB „Baltic Trans Serivce“. 13.1.1-LVPA-K-860-01-0662
The project creates a customer self-service portal and implements the required functionalities, and integrates the functionalities with the existing enterprise resource management system. The following functionalities will be developed in the client (user) environment:
– Login to the portal;
– The customer’s account on the self-service portal will show all the goods ordered by him and important information;
– Documents related to the cargo are also visible – cargo waybills, packing list, purchase invoice, customs documents, etc.;
– Through the portal, the customer can submit an inquiry and receive a quote. The customer can self-assess the cost of freight transportation; select the type of transportation – sea, rail, air, type of cargo – full, partial cargo, note the conditions of transportation (eg EXW, FOB, CIF, etc.);
– Upon receipt of the offer, the customer can confirm it as an order. After placing the order, delivery of the cargo gets ID number, according to which the cargo will be separated from others, its tracking will be performed, the status will be checked;
– All cargo can be tracked by the customer according to the estimated time of arrival, location, status;
– At the cargo, the customer can see the invoices issued and download them.
The project is funded under the measure “E. commercial model COVID-19 ”. The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Funded as part of the European Union’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Name of the project executor: UAB „Baltic Trans Serivce“
Total value of the project: EUR 67 750.00
Part financed by the European Regional Development Fund: EUR 50 000.00
Start of the project: 2022-02-17
End of the project: 31/10/2022